List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KABC::Field
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-04-24 23:00:25

Cornelius,

Great Work! Things look much simplier and much cleaner.

The only thing I noticed was the lack of fields, but I presume that you are
working on adding these? Mainly the phone, email and address fields.

Are you working on any of the conversions from ContactEntry to Addressee
yet? If not, I may begin working on it.

Thanks,
-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.