List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Korganizer Plugins
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2002-04-12 8:03:31

Hi Cornelius & others,

About korganizer plugins: I've been trying to understand
how to find out how they work, but without
much success. I'm using the CVS version of kde-pim.

- When I choose Tools/Plugins, I get only two plugins listed,
  although there are more in the kde-pim/korganizer/plugins
  directory
- When I activate a plugin in this dialog, nothing happens
- There are a number of error messages on the console,
  some of them typecasting errors to Factory classes
- I tried compiling korgplugins, but it complained about
  unknown WidgetDecoration and TextDecoration classes.

So I'm stuck there. Could you tell me how to make a bare-bones
plugin, how to get it compiled and how to get it called from
korganizer?

TIA,

Jan-Pascal