List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Standalone converter for KOrganizer files to Palm pdb format?
From:       David Perkel <perkel () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-29 18:19:32

Hi all,

Subject pretty much says it all...

I wondered if anyone has created a standalone converter for Korganizer
files (vcs or ics) to Palm pdb files.  This doesn't seem to be a huge
project, given libical and libkcal and the work done on the vcalconduit,
but I don't want to embark unless it's necessary.

I would seem such a single element would be the *nix way, but I can't
find anything like this and I'd love to get my USB Visor Edge loaded
with my calendar from Korganizer.

Thanks in advance.
David

--
David J. Perkel, Ph.D., Assistant Professor  |
Departments of Zoology and Otolaryngology    |