List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Fwd: [Kde-pim] kdepim-pilot-20020324
From:       Christopher Abiad <cabiad () engmail ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2002-03-26 1:59:02

David,

Thanks for your interest in KDE and KPilot!  Martin Junius is the man for
the development snapshots.  He even hosts them on his personal web site
(thanks again Martin!).  I've copied his most recent snapshot announcement
email below.

If you have problems and wish to report bugs with this development version,
  make sure that you enabled debugging when you build (if you install from
source).  Please post any bug reports to the KDE PIM mailing list, which,
I hope you don't mind, I've CC'd in this mail.

Both of your Mandrake installs should work.  If you have troubles, look
for documentation on using another application called pilot-link.  KPilot
uses this as a library to accomplish syncing.  If you don't want to have
to worry about things acting too funny, you'll need to use pilot-link 0.9.
5 until 0.10.x is fully released.  Check out www.pilot-link.org for
details.  Hope things work out for you!

Peace,
chris