List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] syncing with visor
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-24 10:23:38

Hi!
I use pilot-link 0.10.99 and current KDE CVS

Some questions:
1) Why "backup" tries to sync the addressbook and korganizer ? IMHO backup
should only copy the files from the palm/visor to the desktop's hardisk.
BTW backup works if I disable the conduits, but IMHO for performance reasons
it should copy files which havn't changed

2) Tying to sync korganizer I get this message
11:07:44: HotSyncing. Please press the HotSync button.
11:07:50: [Conduit vcal-conduit]
11:07:50: Couldn't open the calendar databases.
11:07:50: No Files to install
11:07:50: HotSync Completed.
it points to my calendar
/home/gassauer/.kde3/share/apps/korganizer/fg.ics

3) the syncing of the addresses seems to work, but there is no progress bar.
for my 800 addresses it takes a lot of time and CPU and I never know if it
died or not.

4) the hot sync log window should scroll automagicaly

5) the address and memo view shows no addresses (worked already)
--
cu
ferdinand