List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] continuing todo #1
From:       tech () bishop ! dhs ! org
Date:       2002-03-05 6:17:53

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 05:44:39PM -0700, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On March 4, 2002 04:37 pm, David Bishop wrote:
> >
> > Attached is the (prelimanary) .ui.  I would like 1) feedback on the
> > interface and 2) help in determining why I can't get the "Selected Memo"
> > text to stay over the upper-left of the memo viewer.  That is, I can't
> > figure out what magic combination of spacers and layouts will get it in the
> > right place.
> >
> > Help and comments greatly appreciated!
>
> here's a variation ... (you need the kdewidgets installed from kdelibs to see
> the KURLRequester in the Export Memos To box ..  i can supply a screenshot of
> the result if you would prefer ... )

Unfortunetly, this file crashes my kde-designer, as I still use the
2.2.x compatabile version, and you use 3.0.  So yes, a screen shot would
be wonderful B-)

D.A.Bishop

p.s. I'm still using 2.2.x for two reasons: 1) to keep Adriaan honest,
as he has promised several times to make the next release of kpilot
backwards compatabile, and 2) I have no time to compile 3.0rc1 myself,
and I need my machine to be at least *moderately* stable...  Just fyi :-)