List:       kde-pim
Subject:    RE: [Kde-pim] Looking for RPM / cannot compile pilot-link
From:       "Christopher Abiad" <cabiad () engmail ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2002-01-31 14:22:34

Nils,

We may be getting a little off topic here, but this is still related to
KDE-PIM since, as I understand it, we use the Pilot-link 0.9.5 libraries
within KPilot.  If you have any further problems, email me off of the list.

You should keep RPMFind.net in mind next time you're looking for a package
or find that you're missing some of its dependancies.  I found the package
for SuSE 7.3.  It was released as a part of the Ximian GNOME for your
distro.  The page includes a list of requirements that you should verify you
have or go out and install before you can install Pilot-link 0.9.5.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/helix/ximian-gnome/suse-73-i386/pilot-link-0.9.
5-ximian.2.i386.html

Good luck,
chris