List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Sync Problems with KPilot
From:       Gabriel Castro <gcast069 () uottawa ! ca>
Date:       2002-01-27 5:52:26

Hi,

    I've been trying to get my Palm to sync with KPilot but haven't had any
success.  I have a Palm IIIC on a serial cradle and I'm running KDE 2.2.2 on Red
Hat 7.2.  I don't think it's anything to do with the hardware because I can sync
it with JPilot no problem, but when trying KPilot all I get is that it starts to
sync and after a bit the Palm says that the connection was lost.  Am I doing
something wrong? Is there anything that might not be configured properly?  I've
been playing around with linux for a bit but I don't know very much so any help
is welcome.

Thanks,

Gabriel