List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kdepim-pilot-20020122
From:       Martin Junius <mj () m-j-s ! net>
Date:       2002-01-23 22:03:39

George Schoelles <George@Schoelles.com> writes:

> Compiled and installs fine, but still have daemon locking up,
> conduit does not recognize database errors and will not synk when
> Kpilot is running.

Well, as I wrote, this version was really not tested at all. So there
are quite a few errors.

I just did a few tests, a plain kpilot configuration without any
conduits, empty database directory:

- Some icons seem to be missing
- kpilotDaemon dies after sync
- Sync doesn=B4t show any "Sync Progress" during sync, just 100% at complet=
ed.
- HotSync with empty database dir doesn=B4t work, nothing is synced,
  backup seems to work though - running while I write this mail
- Right after the backup, the viewer don=B4t "see" the new files, must
  quit and restart kpilot.
- Some minor user interface issues

I=B4ll look into these as soon as I find the time ...

Martin