List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot USB
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-23 15:26:58

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 15:45, Christopher Abiad wrote:

> I also have a Visor and I've been able to sync with JPilot under Linux.  If
> you're sure your kernel has the appropriate mods for USB and Visor support
> (sorry, I'm not very familiar with SuSE releases), you will likely be able
> to get this working too.

Well I am (more or less) able to sync the visor edge with KDE3-CVS using SuSE
7.3 and USB.

"more or less" means, that I am not sure if "Hot-sync" and "fast-sync" do
what they should, but "backup" seems to sync contacts, todos, and addresses.
But I'll give it another try this evening.

--
cu
ferdinand