List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot and backup/restore
From:       Mark Westcott <mark () houseoffish ! org>
Date:       2002-01-20 14:31:36

> On a side note, that tarball I released contains CVS/ directories -- since
> it's just a tar of my cvs checkout. The CVS/Repository entry points to my
> cvs account. Does any CVS guru know how to change that (preferably with a
> shell script or somesuch) to entries suitable for cvsup access? Then the
> tarball could provide an easy step-in for getting up-to-date with CVS HEAD.

Don't think cvsup is widely used.  Best thing to do is to just have the cvs
files point to the anoncvs.kde.org:

find . -name Root | xargs perl -pi -e
's,adridg@cvs.kde.org,anonymous@anoncvs.kde.org,'

Then 'cvs up' will update from the anonymous mirror (I'm not sure, cvs login
may be necessary first, best to try it)

Mark