List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kpilot not synching calendar correctly
From:       wharfrat <wharfrat951 () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-04 22:35:21

I've got a really strange thing happening with kpilot. I recently had
some problems with my palm IIIxe, so I reset it. Now, when I synch, the
only items that go to the palm(which was wiped clean by the reset) from
the calendar, are things that were added or changed since I reset the
palm. Is there a way that I can force the calendar conduit to synch to
the palm?
Thanks for the help.
btw, I'm running kde2.2.2 on rh7.2. All worked fine before resetting the
palm. Thanks