List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Maybe a stupid question: kde-pim and kdevelop
From:       Andreas Rudolf <andy () much-net ! de>
Date:       2001-12-28 16:42:23

Hi all,

I'm new to kde and I would like to learn a little bit more about korganizer
and its journaling features.

So I tried to compile kde-pim 2.2.2 with kdevelop which works out of the box,
but I'm unable to compile it with debug information. Everytime when I start
'./configure --enable-debug' it produce makefiles without debug flag. Is here
somebody who can help?

Here is what I did.

1. Fetch kde-pim src from ftp.kde.org.

2. Create a project file in the root dir of kde-pim. ( Project->Create
Projectfile )

3. Call configure with parameter --enable-debug ( Create-> Configure )

4. make

Now I'm unable to debug the program because ./configure seems to ignore the
parameter --enable-debug.

It is also impossible for me to change the configuration parameter of the
project in the menu project->options. They seem to be write protected.

I'm sure I made somthing wrong, but where?

Best regards
		A. Rudolf