List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kdepim / kpilot CVS source snapshot for testing
From:       Martin Junius <mj () m-j-s ! net>
Date:       2001-12-25 20:28:20

Dear all:

In the progress of making RedHat 7.2 RPMs from the current kpilot CVS
I now managed to (somewhat) automatically create CVS snapshots of the
kpilot part of the kdepim module, which can be compiled on KDE *2.2*

As there may be still some dependencies on my local, heavily modified,
RedHat 7.2 installation, I'd like a few of you to *test* the current
snapshot on some KDE 2.2 systems. It is available at

http://www.m-j-s.net/pub/kde/kdepim-pilot-20011225.tar.gz

Please put this source archive thru the usual configure; make; make
install routine. And please provide some feedback, even if is works as
it should. ;-) Thanx.

Martin