List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] phpGroupWare
From:       "Jean-Eric Cuendet" <Jean-Eric.Cuendet () linkvest ! com>
Date:       2001-12-19 8:03:23

Hi,
I don't know how kde-pim is really organized but I thnk that a
phpGroupWare plugin for KDE would be GREAT.
phpGrouoWare is a GPL project that achieve a GroupWare server providing:
- email
- Calendar
- Notes
- TODO
- Much more...
- All that can be shared among workers!
All that is available through PHP web pages but also through XMLRPC.
This could be used to access it for kde-pim.
I can imagine a plugin that goes under:
- KAddressBook
- KNotes
- KMail
- Kalendar
- ...

What do you think, folks?
-jec

PS: www.phpgroupware.org
PS2: Demo at : http://www.phpgroupware.org/demos.php

Jean-Eric Cuendet
Linkvest SA
Av des Baumettes 19, 1020 Renens Switzerland
Tel +41 21 632 9043  Fax +41 21 632 9090
E-mail: jean-eric.cuendet@linkvest.com
http://www.linkvest.com