List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] was: KSharedFile
From:       Ingo Assenmacher <mlists () cognitivemicrosystems ! net>
Date:       2001-12-12 17:06:03

Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2001 11:51 schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2001 20:01, Ingo Assenmacher wrote:

> Ok, that's exactly what I had in mind, when separating the Calendar
> interface from the CalendaLocal implementation. Would be great, if
> sombody would do a second implementation of Calendar for a
> database-backend.

I may have not followed the development here long enough, so I might have
missed that step. When has the separation taken place (is it available in the
current CVS?) I would like to look at that for some ideas.

I have not digged into deep into the current code base, so excuse my
non-knowledge here.

Thanks for your response,
regards, Ingo.