List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] PSION connectivity
From:       Ingo Assenmacher <mlists () cognitivemicrosystems ! net>
Date:       2001-12-09 12:27:33

Hi chaps!

I have done some research over the past days and wanted to share this with
you, although the documentation is far beyond perfect.

I put the draft resources on:

http://www.wissenswerkzeug.de/EPOCLinuxPIM/index.html

This site may be seen as workaround until we have a more "established" comm
plattform.

I switched to Latex for documentation purposes and inserted these files into
my local CVS repository. Anybody is invited to participate in that
documentation and the documentation process (I stored the needed resources
for this on the above page, too).

-> I hope that there will be some discussion as I do not claim to be the
'wise-guy'!

The fonts in the pdf are a bit screwed up, but print is ok. (does anybody
have a solution for this? I keep reading about it, but have not had time to
apply an hint on the font-issue... just asking ;) (btw: creating a dvi from
the tex-file does provide a monitor-readable version)

Happy reading!

Regards, Ingo.