List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Palm m500 Syncing
From:       David Barker <dave () mad-place ! com>
Date:       2001-11-28 10:50:05

Hi there - does anyone know the status of being able to sync some of the
newer USB palm's out there, and whether it will work with the newer os 4.0 /
4.1 palm's with either serial or usb ? I know the pilot-link group are
working hard on getting usb support in it, but in the mean time has anyone
tried a serial cable? I wouldn't even mind buying one to test it, but I don't
want to waste money if someone else out there has tried and failed with it...
;)

Dave
:)