List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Web-based Project Management ?
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-22 8:53:44

On Thursday 22 November 2001 09:15, Eleknader wrote:

> I'm doing a web based calendar application with PHP/MySQL.

There are already a couple of PHP based calenders out there. Why are you
doing another one? Do you plan some special features?

> Can I borrow look and feel of KOrganizer for it? (I'll release it under
> GPL)

Yes, of course. That's one of the good things about open source :-)

> If somebody is willing to help integrating this with KOrganizer calendar
> data, I'd be very glad!

Ah, that would be a special feature. KOrganizer uses the iCalender format
(RFC 2445). It would be great, if your calendar would also be based on this
format. Then we could perhaps even reuse the database backend in KOrganizer.