List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kde-pim-support for Agenda-handhelds
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-22 17:22:08

Hi Adriaan,
Hi Nick,
Hi all,

On Sunday, 21. October 2001 23:47, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > I just received a request whether the KDE-PIM-suite does/will also
> > support the Agenda-handhelds (more details see
> > http://www.agendacomputing.de)
>
> Doesn't and won't unless someone is enthusiastic about it and decides to
> put some time in it. In general, providing good documentation and a bunch
> of sample hardware is a good way for a company to start getting OSS
> support.

Okay, I have a reply from Agenda Computing and they would like to offer us an
Agenda handheld as a loan for several month in order to support this handheld
by KDE-PIM, too.

Please let me know if someone is interested in more information about this,
so I can send you the mail address of the contact person.

Cheers,

Klaus :-)

--
     |  klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   icq# 8572669   |