List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: Palm m505
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-22 9:12:20

Hi Tom,

In short: "You're out of luck - use coldsync". I've just added a new page
"supported hardware" to the KPilot site

	http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/

(but wait till tonight for it to update) with some extra information.
Basically the m505 is unsupported by pilot-link (version 0.9.5, maybe you
should check what Mandrake ships) so KPilot can't handle it either. What
Mandrake has done to make a KPilot icon (which one? we don't even *have* a
desktop icon) appear on the desktop is quite beyond me.