List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] QT 3 based Case Management Project Starting
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-02 17:22:11

I have begun porting VirtuaLaw, an open source legal case management system, to QT3.

This application won't be KDE based at least for now. The key development tools for VirtuaLaw are:
QT 3.0, PostgreSQL and KDevelop.

Some of you might not be familiar with legal case management software, but it is a vertical market
offshoot of PIM software that includes functionality like billing and document management.

The lack of any open source legal case management software definitely keeps Linux out of law
offices. I am looking for anyone who might be interested in assisting development of this
application.

The SourceForge site:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualaw

A screen shot: