List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kdelnk files in KPilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-26 14:37:43

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> There are some *.kdelnk files in kdepim/kpilot/kpilot. Are these still used?
> Shouldn't they at least be renamed as *.desktop?

Hmm. I don't know if they've *ever* been used or what they're for (well, I
can see they define a mimetype for a particular extension, but I wouldn't
know how that works).

> I'm wondering how much work translators have with obsolete .desktop files.

My only consolation is that they all contain the same strings, so it's not
*that* much translation effort (sortof). I'll pitch them, along with the
icons that aren't used either.