List:       kde-perl
Subject:    [Kde-perl] Perl-Qt 3 X11EmbedContainer?
From:       "Abhishek K" <abbyzcool () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-26 19:43:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey All,

I am using Perl-Qt 3 for a program and I want to embed an external X11
application in my Qt program.
Looking around a bit, I found that the QX11EmbedContainer class provides
XEmbed container widgets which can be used to embed processes into my
Perl-Qt app.
Is there a Perl-Qt equivalent for this?

Thanks,
Abhishek