List:       kde-perl
Subject:    Re: [Kde-perl] Smokin'
From:       Ashley Winters <qaqortog () nwlink ! com>
Date:       2002-07-17 2:34:39

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 08:59 pm, David Faure wrote:
> What's the current status of the new PerlQt?
> It's 16/07 - should I slap you as you requested? ;-)
>
> Anything we can help with?

Slapping me is a good start. I went off and dove into another free-software
project. Programming is like an evil drug. :/

Umm... yeah... PerlQt... damn, the screenshots are gonna look good thanks to
Keramik.

Oh, I remember now. I need to get signals/slots working!

Perhaps I need a kick, I'm easily distracted.

*cracks the whip* Keep goin', boy!

Perhaps they'll let me code PerlQt in a mental hospital. My sanity is leaking.
Unemployment doesn't agree with me, I think. :(

Seriously, I have some time to work on PerlQt. I expect PerlKDE would be real
nice to use if someone ever implements a nice binutils linking algorithm.
Signals/slots and multimethod business is all I need to do on my rewrite. I'm
a month late and counting...

Ashley Winters