List:       kde-perl
Subject:    [Kde-perl] Tutorial 7
From:       Ashley Winters <qaqortog () nwlink ! com>
Date:       2002-05-28 7:42:23

t7 works now. It's not fast, and the signal/slot mechanism doesn't use the
type marshalling interface yet (so only int arguments for today), but at
least it doesn't leak memory. :)

My version of t8 technically works, but it looks bad without sizePolicy().
Virtual functions returning object-by-value isn't working yet, but I can add
support for it now that copy-constructors have been smoked.

Someday, I might regret digging so deep into the Qt internals...

Ashley Winters