List:       kde-perl
Subject:    Re: [Kde-perl] Marshalling success
From:       Germain Garand <germain () ebooksfrance ! com>
Date:       2002-05-27 3:15:50

Hello Ashley,

It works gorgeously here... from t1 to t6, from virtual functions to new
marshalling code... and it's damn fast !
Wonderful job !!

G.
P.S:  Sorry, I went off a while for some KDE3 programming as I had nothing
useful to do here...
I'm now working on a script that check how Qt was built, so that the hardcoded
"#define" regexes in kalyptus can be replaced at will by some dynamically
compiled ones.
That way, one will be able to build a smoke library even on highly
customized/simplified Qt built - and even without knowing exactly how it was
built.
I've finished the 50 or so #define tests and will now work on interfacing the
result with kalyptus. More on this soon.