dkardarakos updated this revision to Diff 42465. dkardarakos added a comment. Previously introduced "separator mode" removed from AbstractListItem and BasicListItem. Instead of a solution totally inside globaldrawer and contextdrawer I opted for a new BasicListItem alias property (reserveSpaceForLabel) similar to the existing reserveSpaceForIcon. With this approach we have more control when adding new items (like the Separator) to BasicListItems. REPOSITORY R169 Kirigami CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE https://phabricator.kde.org/D15143?vs=40647&id=42465 REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D15143 AFFECTED FILES src/controls/Action.qml src/controls/BasicListItem.qml src/controls/ContextDrawer.qml src/controls/GlobalDrawer.qml src/controls/private/ActionsMenu.qml To: dkardarakos, mart Cc: broulik, plasma-devel, dkardarakos, apol, davidedmundson, mart, hein