List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    T5412: Improve Plasma PA usability
From:       Maksim Muruev <noreply () phabricator ! kde ! org>
Date:       2018-09-29 23:28:02

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

maksimm removed romangg as the assignee of this task.
maksimm added a comment.

  It's closed, but I have some problem with outputs in PulseAudio. I have HDMI \
multichannel headphones (has stereo, 5.1, 7.1 profiles), but two lattes only \
available in a list if headphones station is ON on system boot time. Restart pulse \
daemon only duplicates stereo devices in the list. Another complexity is what I also \
have HDMI monitor with speakers (headphones station works as HDMI switch). What I \
wish then headphones station is on use maximum channels possible profile on HDMI if \
not then default soundcard. Now it's possible on workflow like this station ON \
->system reboot -> sound output selection -> use -> never switch station off \
otherwise multichannel option stop working, but will be in the list. Also if the \
station is off then sound works from HDMI monitor, which logical but undesired.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T5412

To: maksimm
Cc: maksimm, davidk, vpilo, Zren, broulik, #vdg, plasma-devel, #plasma, romangg, \
drosca, ragreen, Pitel, crozbo, ndavis, ZrenBot, firef, skadinna, lesliezhai, \
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, mbohlender, mart