thsurrel updated this revision to Diff 42527. thsurrel added a comment. Sorry, this second commit ended up in the same arc diff, this is not what I intended. I'm still learning... REPOSITORY R119 Plasma Desktop CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE https://phabricator.kde.org/D15823?vs=42526&id=42527 BRANCH arc_folderview (branched from master) REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D15823 AFFECTED FILES containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderViewLayer.qml To: thsurrel, #plasma, #vdg Cc: plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart