Zren added a comment. Awesome! The KPackage patch will end up in... Frameworks 5.51? And the Plasma 5.14.0 release is set to depend on Frameworks... 5.45 (according to `plasma-workspace`'s `CMakeList.txt`). So we'll need to wait for the 5.14 tag to appear (Oct 4th), but to be safe, wait for the 5.14 release on Oct 9th. Frameworks 5.51 is released Oct 13th, so it'll be easier to test after that (though I'll try to build `kpackage` with the patch and test it in a sec). Alright, I'll set a reminder on Oct 17 (just after 5.14.1) to merge my 2 patches. REPOSITORY R120 Plasma Workspace REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D12040 To: Zren, #plasma Cc: ngraham, cfeck, mart, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol