--000000000000b053560571d02082 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Marco Martin wrote: > On marted=C3=AC 17 luglio 2018 11:16:29 CEST David Edmundson wrote: > > > Yes, if you were to configure it to have 4 desktops per activity and > you > > > > add an activity you get 4 more desktops. > > > > David > shouldn't be more, add an activity you get one new virtual desktop, then > you > can add more for that activity if you want? > At a backend level, I think it's important that we're flexible enough that we can do anything. I don't have a strong opinion about Adding N closely matches the current behaviour. Particularly if it's controlled with a spinbox somewhere. Adding 1 would mean having the relevant UIs have a separate add activity / add a new VD to this activity which needs some quite a few more changes. --000000000000b053560571d02082 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Marco Martin <notmart@gmail.com&= gt; wrote:
On mar= ted=C3=AC 17 luglio 2018 11:16:29 CEST David Edmundson wrote:
> > Yes, if you were to configure it to have 4 desktops per activity = and you
>
> add an activity you get 4 more desktops.
>
> David
shouldn't be more, add an activity you get one new virtual deskt= op, then you
can add more for that activity if you want?

At a backend level, = I think it's important that we're flexible enough that we can do an= ything.
I = don't have a strong opinion about
=
Adding N closely matches the current behaviour. Particularly= if it's controlled with a spinbox somewhere.

<= div>Adding 1 would mean having the relevant UIs have a separate add activit= y / add a new VD to this activity which needs some quite a few more changes= .
--000000000000b053560571d02082--