On luned=EC 16 luglio 2018 12:44:13 CEST David Edmundson wrote: > As for my mod, in my head it's basically what you just said above. Clicki= ng > + creates an activity which means KAMD then creates a N desktops. Clicking > - tells KAMD to delete the activity which in turn deletes N desktops. Mig= ht I think the reason is that i still don't understand the proposal completely. N desktop you mean if i have 4 virtual desktop it creates 4 desktops per=20 activity, or it creates one and then is up to the user adding more? =2D-=20 Marco Martin