davidedmundson commandeered this revision. davidedmundson added a reviewer: bdhruve. davidedmundson added a comment. FWIW, this code now lives on in some code I'm writing (with EGL support as well as SHM). I don't think this is the right place. Kwin isn't going to be the one using it, and it's not kwin specific - so it would be weird to depend on kwin in an external project. So I'm going to close this. Hope that's ok. REPOSITORY R108 KWin REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D5579 To: davidedmundson, #plasma_on_wayland, #kwin, bdhruve Cc: davidedmundson, graesslin, plasma-devel, kwin, ragreen, jackyalcine, Pitel, schernikov, iodelay, bwowk, ZrenBot, alexeymin, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, hardening, jensreuterberg, abetts, eliasp, sebas, apol, mart, hein