List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    D13481: Recommend window border size "None"
From:       Marco Martin <noreply () phabricator ! kde ! org>
Date:       2018-06-22 9:52:08

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

mart added a comment.

  the dead zone is actually a point.. tough that's a thing that a big company would \
have an actual usability testing lab for . To me is very probably something that \
doesn't get even noticed (i always had side borders disabled but now that i read here \
of the issue is the first time i notice it at all, even if knowing the implementation \
i must have known this had to happen, didn't help me to notice that it happened at \
all)  As a big test, i don't see much way besides doing a (non lts) release with it \
and see how is received.. i would love to be able to have proper usability testing \
sessions.. but we don't have such a thing (maybe a tiny version of it could be set up \
at kde booths of non kde-only events we have a presence in

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13481

To: romangg, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: januz, ngraham, davidedmundson, graesslin, abetts, mart, plasma-devel, ragreen, \
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol