--cd48a67e7324450787ff03971b67769e Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 graesslin added a comment. In D12539#254330 , @broulik wrote: > > And it's probably something we also want to add to KWallet and maybe every password field we have. > > Since when can you Copy from password fields? I just locked my screen on X11 (I need the wacom), enabled echo mode, copied the content of the password field, unlocked and pasted and yes it worked. REPOSITORY R120 Plasma Workspace BRANCH master REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D12539 To: hoffmannrobert, davidedmundson Cc: broulik, graesslin, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart --cd48a67e7324450787ff03971b67769e Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 View Revision
graesslin added a comment.

In D12539#254330, @broulik wrote:

And it's probably som= ething we also want to add to KWallet and maybe every password field we hav= e.

Since when can you Copy from password fields?

I just locked my screen on X11 (I need the wacom), enabled echo mode, co= pied the content of the password field, unlocked and pasted and yes it work= ed.

REPOSITORY
R120 Pla= sma Workspace

BRANCH
= master