--0b7a9059077e45f99e7d4a5cc00f7928 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 rkflx added a comment. FWIW, I nearly commented on one of your early blog posts. I wanted to suggest a combobox to: - indicate the possibility to make a selection (which a link clearly fails at) - solve the issue of having to move the mouse to a completely different location (usability problem) You got the (obvious) combobox idea yourself meanwhile, but at least have my +1 here ;) If the the combobox sticks out too much visually, try the QML equivalent of `setFrame(false)` (did not test yet, though). REPOSITORY R134 Discover Software Store REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D10217 To: ngraham, apol, #discover_software_store, #vdg Cc: rkflx, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart --0b7a9059077e45f99e7d4a5cc00f7928 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 View Revision
rkflx added a comment.

FWIW, I nearly commented on one of your ea= rly blog posts. I wanted to suggest a combobox to:

  • indicate the possibility to make a selecti= on (which a link clearly fails at)
  • solve the issue of having to move the mous= e to a completely different location (usability problem)

You got the (obvious) combobox idea yourself meanwhile, but at least hav= e my +1 here ;)

If the the combobox sticks out too much visually, try the QML equivalent= of setFrame(false) (did not test yet, though).

REPOSITORY<= /strong>
R134 Discover Software Store

= REVISION DETAIL
https://phabricator.kde.org/D10217