Hello, As part of the development of the elisa music player, I would like to add the ability to access online content. I know that the Plasma MediaCenter project has written such code for youtube (at least). Is there any interest to try to form a common team to maintain such code in a form that would benefit everybody (Plasma MediaCenter, Babe, Elisa, ...) ? I am convinced that would be the most efficient way to maintain such code instead of having everybody come with its own special code. Best regards -- Matthieu Gallien