List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Upgrading my KDE version on my system
From:       Stéphane_Ancelot <sancelot () numalliance ! com>
Date:       2017-11-29 16:52:41

Hi,

I have got a distro KDE   providing v5.8 .

In order to have better control on the KDE system setted up in my
machine I began to build KDE from sources . It looks nice since all my
kde system seems being setted up in ~/kde-latest jail directory.

Can I run a complete kde system like this and uninstall my kde version
provided by the distro   ?

Regards,

S.Ancelot