I will try it. My aim is to improve systemsettings5 view, when modules=20 have been restricted. because, altough modules are restricted and not available to user, there=20 is always a category icon, and when clicking in it , you open a blank vie= w. And each icon provide the list of restricted items. Le 29/11/2017 =C3=A0 15:40, Kai Uwe Broulik a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0: > Hi, > > KAuthorized::authorizeControlModule > > Pass it the full name of the desktop file (e.g. kcm_foo.desktop). There= 's also a function that filters a list of modules to check multiple at on= ce. > > Cheers > Kai Uwe