--20d16f836e4d4594827b939e45b04ce2 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 broulik added a comment. A shortcut is registered by the `Shortcut` item by doing QGuiApplicationPrivate::instance()->shortcutMap.addShortcut(this, shortcut.keySequence, context, *ctxMatcher()); `QShortcut` is in widgets and also another QObject. I don't see a way to do that using public API. We could have a global `Shortcut` that registers everythign and propagates it along but that would make things utterly complicated and ugly. REPOSITORY R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D8827 To: mart, #plasma Cc: hein, broulik, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart --20d16f836e4d4594827b939e45b04ce2 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 View Revision=
broulik added a comment.

A shortcut is registered by the Shortcut item by doing

QGuiApplicationPrivate::instance()->shortcutMap.addShortcut(th=
is, shortcut.keySequence, context, *ctxMatcher());

QShortcut is in= widgets and also another QObject. I don't see a way to do that using = public API.
We could have a global = Shortcut that registers everythign and propagates it along but that wo= uld make things utterly complicated and ugly.

REPOSITORY
R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style

REVISION DETAIL
https://phabricator.k= de.org/D8827