List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: start menu icon
From:       Franklin Weng <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2017-08-30 13:07:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi Eike,

Eike Hein =E6=96=BC 2017=E5=B9=B408=E6=9C=8830=E6=97=A5 20:59 =E5=AF=AB=E9=
=81=93:
> This is already implemented and the correct way is to ship an applet co=
nfig initialization script in your look and feel package. The config will=
 then be initialized with your values every time the applet is created. V=
arious distros use them for e.g. the launcher default icon. Netunner is a=
n example.

> Marco, we have docs for this somewhere right? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Eike

*looking at Eike with shining eyes*
Could you please tell me in more detail about "ship an applet config
initialization script in look-n-feel package"?  In the package
lookandfeelexplorer generated only org.kde.plasma.desktop-layout.js is
created.  The plasmoids default is at /usr/share/plasma/plasmoids.  How
can I set up, for example, a customized org.kde.plasma.kicker or
org.kde.plasma.digitalclock plasmoids in the look-n-feel package?

Thanks,
Franklin