--9642cb3c924e4856a290910ef900a723 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 xuetianweng accepted this revision. xuetianweng added a comment. Yeah, killing input method is not a great idea, not to mention ibus is not the only one messing with keyboard layout. If people really want to know what's messing around I'd rather check the input method's dbus name and throw a warning. REPOSITORY R119 Plasma Desktop REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D6956 To: achauvel, xapienz, xuetianweng Cc: hein, xapienz, plasma-devel, #plasma, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart, lukas --9642cb3c924e4856a290910ef900a723 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 View Revision=
xuetianweng accepted this revision.
xuetianw= eng added a comment.

Yeah, killing input method is not a great i= dea, not to mention ibus is not the only one messing with keyboard layout. = If people really want to know what's messing around I'd rather ch= eck the input method's dbus name and throw a warning.

<= br />
REPOSITORY
R119 Plasma Desktop

REVISION DETAIL