On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 09:40:28 +0200 Jens Reuterberg wrote: > Time to get back to the vision.=20 The comments we got were useful, and it seems the discussion is petering out ... that's probably a good sign. I didn't sense any significant opposition, so I'd suggest we finalize the vision and celebrate it as our own. The next steps involve deriving a mission from it, which defines more clearly what we want to achieve and a strategy which explains how we aim to do that. If you're unclear about the difference between mission and vision, the following gives a decent idea: http://www.diffen.com/difference/Mission_Statement_vs_Vision_Statement So, any objections to the above Plasma Vision? Speak up now! --=20 sebas http://vizZzion.org =E2=A6=BF http://www.kde.org