--650b27da72d14841bf7f0125868e5abc Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 broulik created this revision. Restricted Application added a project: Plasma. Restricted Application added subscribers: Konqueror, plasma-devel. REVISION SUMMARY See linked bug report and comment in the code for more explanation. CHANGELOG: Fixed issue where file area would become inaccessible in high-dpi multi-screen setup BUG: 363548 FIXED-IN: 17.04.2 TEST PLAN I know this is horrible and Qt must be fixed but this is such a major and weird bug and I'm lucky to at least found some way of working around it, I also couldn't figure out a simpler testcase for reporting a Qt bug. From what I can tell KMail's QtWebEngine view is also affected by this breaking in a similar fashion. Ran `QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS="2;2" dolphin`, moved Dolphin to my second screen, opened a file, was still able to browse other folders and use the Places panel with this patch. Otherwise it would stop working and only work on the primary monitor. REPOSITORY R318 Dolphin REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D6046 AFFECTED FILES src/dolphinviewcontainer.cpp To: broulik, #plasma, #dolphin, kvermette, dfaure, graesslin, emmanuelp Cc: plasma-devel, #konqueror, ZrenBot, spstarr, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart, lukas --650b27da72d14841bf7f0125868e5abc Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 View Revision=

=

I know this is horrible and Qt must be fixed but this is such a major an= d weird bug and I'm lucky to at least found some way of working around= it, I also couldn't figure out a simpler testcase for reporting a Qt = bug. From what I can tell KMail's QtWebEngine view is also affected by= this breaking in a similar fashion.

Ran QT_SCREEN_SCALE_= FACTORS=3D"2;2" dolphin, moved Dolphin to my second screen, = opened a file, was still able to browse other folders and use the Places pa= nel with this patch. Otherwise it would stop working and only work on the p= rimary monitor.

REPOSITORY
<= div>R318 Dolphin

REVISION DETAIL
htt= ps://phabricator.kde.org/D6046