View Revision
davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY

We can use output->geometry to get the current mode size with transform
applied simplifying a bunch of code, whilst being currently exactly the
same code.

This also applies the is->horizontal ? width : height to the
displaySwitch button. Fixing a bug if you had a rotated laptop
monitor then pressed the display switch button then it would be using the
wrong geometry.

Real reason for this patch is that if I make geometry() the definitive
call for getting output size with transformations I can then do all the
scaling support in a simple tidy one-line edit.

REPOSITORY
R104 KScreen

BRANCH
master