List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Minutes Monday Plasma Meeting
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-04-24 12:10:11

We had the meety-meets, and them be the results!

Cheerio,
Eike

["plasma-meeting-week17.txt" (text/plain)]

Plasma Team meeting, 2017-04-24

Present: notmart, kbroulik, bshah, Riddell, Sho_, romangg, d_ed

notmart:
* mouse down (eaten events) finally merged in Qt
* redesigning of color scheme kcm, add "current color scheme back for \
https://github.com/blue-systems/plasma-5.9/issues/81 \
                https://phabricator.kde.org/D5411
* basic functionality for the new systemsettings mode, port to QML \
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fYQgGwBfS4
** kirigami fixes from the testing of the systemsettings UI
* experimental for resize applets like windows https://phabricator.kde.org/D5527
** it's a full systemsettings plugin: user can still use the old modes
** fully wire up search functionality, help and configuration for the other modes
** custom delegate to make it more android-like

kbroulik:
I was at the Augsburger Linux-Infotag on Saturday and showcased Plasma to the \
visitors: https://plus.google.com/100202326091940882253/posts/SPQeaTzcnTP Trying to \
get a blog post about it up next week or so. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive, \
people love what we did with Plasma both visually and functional (e.g. the focus on \
productivity, all the little new features, like audio indicator in task bar, the \
Breeze experience we also add to 3rd party apps like LibreOffice and so on). Interest \
in Plasma Mobile is undaunted with the phone being an eyecatcher drawing people to \
the booth. There were two guys from a university who I pointed to the enterprise-ml \
and showcased some KIOSK stuff to them, I hope to see another large KDE deployment in \
the future ;) I continue work on the Plasma Browser Integration and hope to get a 0.1 \
release out by next week and announce that on the ml for people to try it out and \
squash bugs. It's already on the Chrome Web store (not yet listed) and still need to \
figure out some packaging stuff but it'll be amazing! \
http://wstaw.org/m/2017/04/19/Screenshot_20170419_150144.png if you're wondering what \
it can do ;)

bshah:
I was mainly working on plasma mobile on arch stuff, I've included the patches for \
fixing font issue etc.. And another thing is, project halium, I had kickoff meeting \
with people in team and we want to soon announce this project
will possibly also do announcement on dot.kde.org or my personal blog
http://bshah.in/tmp/halium.html --> here is draft of official announcement

Riddell:
well the reason I was asking kbroulik about stuff in the releaes is it's repo freeze \
on thursday so if you have any other bits you need added to the release it needs \
agreement by then so far it's same as 5.9 plus xdg-desktop-thing
my other question is does anyone care about plasmate?
plasmate was broken for some time when kdevelop changed their API, fixed now \
https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-sdk.git/commit/?id=4a24c7d3ca1044c56a1ff4b6d07aefa8eac2d2ef

Sho_:
* [TM] Added a data role for "this task has an associated launcher" to TasksModel
* [TM] With "Keep launchers seperate" disabled, the startup notification replacing \
the launcher item is now layouted to match the launcher item in size. The visual \
result is that the app item only expands to task size when the window appears, not \
                already for the starting-up state.
* [TM] Introduced a system to ignore runtime/host executables in the \
match-by-process-command-line part of the app matching heuristic, helps e.g. with \
                perl-SDL apps such as Frozen Bubble
* [TM] Fixed another bug borking window task listing on screen res changes
* [TM] I've started a thread on wine-devel to poke them into improving desktop \
integration with promising results so far: \
                https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2017-April/117413.html
* [Other] Some Konversation bugfixing
I have some UI things to try in appdash and simple menu, otherwise nothing too \
exciting going on Akademy accepted my talk proposal for complex text input in Plasma
and my travel support req
so I guess I'm going to Akademy

romangg:
* I wrote three porposals for GSoC projects this year. Two for KDE (Window Metadata, \
i.e. Window Thumbnails on Wayland and native Redshift in Plasma - also for Wayland) \
                and one for Xorg (Multi present in Xwayland)
* Since I got offers from KDE and Xorg, I had to decide and I chose the Xorg project \
now, because this way I can quickly learn about the Xserver/Xwayland code and build \
up some relations to the people there (while I know you KDE people already ;) ). m a \
strategy POV that's pretty good, I want KDE to have more people in the middleware \
stack I feel a bit guilty though. sorry guys :`(
* The good news is: I forgot that one of my project ideas for KDE was the Redshift \
stuff and so I wrote most of it in the last week. You can see it in action on a \
Wayland session here: https://streamable.com/xvg0x
* I called it Night Color and it has three modi: (1) Automatic location and sun time \
detection (2) Manual location and from that automatic sun time detection (3) Manual \
sun time (1) uses the geolocation DataEngine and a self written sun calculation \
function (2) uses the above function with the manual location data as input
(3) just uses the sun time data
* The color temperature value is controlled by adjusting the CRTC gamma values in the \
                DRM platform
* The problem / question:
* Currently the functionality is implemented solely in KWin, but I want to change \
that because I think at least having the location automatic directly in the \
compositor is troublesome.

d_ed:
I've been spending all week doing either QtCurve fixes and fixing some issue with the \
"missing clicks". I now have a nice Qt bug report with an easily reproducible test \
case

<‎notmart‎>‎ meeting?
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ yes pls
<-- smirky (~smirky@15.203.233.81) has left this server (Quit: Leaving.).
--> pinheiro (~pinheiro@bl17-72-220.dsl.telepac.pt) has joined this channel.
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ yea
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ sebas bshah apol Riddell kbroulik romangg
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ here
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ here
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ here
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ sebas might be missing so i'll run things
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ notmart go go go
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ I am also here
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ * mouse down (eaten events) finally merged in Qt
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ * redesigning of color scheme kcm, add "current color scheme \
back for https://github.com/blue-systems/plasma-5.9/issues/81 \
https://phabricator.kde.org/D5411 ‎<‎sKreamer‎>‎ Diff 5411 "restore the \
"current" color scheme concept" [Needs Review] https://phabricator.kde.org/D5411 \
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ * basic functionality for the new systemsettings mode, port to \
QML https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fYQgGwBfS4 ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ ** kirigami \
fixes from the testing of the systemsettings UI ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ * experimental \
for resize applets like windows https://phabricator.kde.org/D5527 \
‎<‎sKreamer‎>‎ Diff 5527 "add resize handles on all corners/sides" [Needs \
Review] https://phabricator.kde.org/D5527 ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ ** it's a full \
systemsettings plugin: user can still use the old modes ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ ** \
fully wire up search functionality, help and configuration for the other modes \
                ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ ** custom delegate to make it more android-like
--> smirky (~smirky@15.203.233.81) has joined this channel.
--> Delta-One (~zero@2001:6b0:2:2801:4a8e:b693:52e3:349e) has joined this channel.
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ pretty much it
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ romangg is nextr
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ -r
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ questions? next?
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ nice @ mouse stuff btw
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ thx
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ can I be last? have to ask you guys something.
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ ok
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ oki, i'll put oyu after me then
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ kbroulik go go go
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ I was at the Augsburger Linux-Infotag on Saturday and \
showcased Plasma to the visitors: \
https://plus.google.com/100202326091940882253/posts/SPQeaTzcnTP \
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ Trying to get a blog post about it up next week or so. \
Feedback was overwhelmingly positive, people love what we did with Plasma both \
visually and functional (e.g. the focus on productivity, all the little new features, \
like audio indicator in task bar, the Breeze experience we also add to 3rd party apps \
like LibreOffice and so on). Interest in Plasma Mobile is undaunted with the phone \
being an eyecatcher drawing people to the booth. There were two guys \
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ from a university who I pointed to the enterprise-ml and \
showcased some KIOSK stuff to them, I hope to see another large KDE deployment in the \
                future ;)
--> crazy (~crazy@frugalware/developer/crazy) has joined this channel.
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ nifty
‎* ‎Sho_‎‎ has been really happy with the noticable uptick in positive \
the Plasma Browser Integration and hope to get a 0.1 release out by next week and \
announce that on the ml for people to try it out and squash bugs. It's already on the \
Chrome Web store (not yet listed) and still need to figure out some packaging stuff \
but it'll be amazing! ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ \
http://wstaw.org/m/2017/04/19/Screenshot_20170419_150144.png if you're wondering what \
it can do ;) ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ next();
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ you're going to get those Phoronix headlines again
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ i'll have to write another bouncy ball
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ ;)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ bshah's up
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ now with 30% more bounce
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ okay.. (not so structured notes)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ please only notes with a RDF doctype
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ :)
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ I was mainly working on plasma mobile on arch stuff, I've \
included the patches for fixing font issue etc.. ‎<‎bshah‎>‎ And another \
thing is, project halium, I had kickoff meeting with people in team \
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ and we want to soon announce this project ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ \
kbroulik: does that need any code on the plasma side? ‎<‎bshah‎>‎ will \
possibly also do announcement on dot.kde.org or my personal blog ‎* ‎Sho_‎‎ \
imagines a meeting where everyone tries out kickoff, discusses their favorite menu \
tabs, app naming style, someone is doing cosplay as the default user icon \
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ bshah: Dot Dot! (it's most underused these days) \
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ http://bshah.in/tmp/halium.html --> here is draft of official \
announcement ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ Riddell: it's a binary that runs and communicates \
with the rest of the world (e.g. exports stuff via dbus, mpris and what not) but it \
works with vanilla plasma ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ it's two parts, though, it's a \
binary (plasma-browser-integration package or so) and then the browser extension \
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ kbroulik: does that get released with Plasma? \
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ otherwise done() ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ the extension itself \
isn't standalone-runnable ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ Riddell: not yet sorted, the \
longterm goal is, yes, to get that as part of plasma and shipped by default, like we \
do plasma-integration and breeze style and what not ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ next!
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ Riddell is next
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ oh it's me :)
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ well the reason I was asking kbroulik about stuff in the \
releaes is it's repo freeze on thursday ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ so if you have any \
other bits you need added to the release it needs agreement by then \
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ so far it's same as 5.9 plus xdg-desktop-thing \
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ my other question is does anyone care about plasmate? \
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ xdg-desktop-thing? ‎<‎jgrulich‎>‎ xdg-desktop-portal-kde
‎<‎jgrulich‎>‎ Flatpak portals
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ that's the one :)
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ at the moment there isn't anybody in charge, no
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ ah
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ plasmate was broken for some time when kdevelop changed their \
API, fixed now https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-sdk.git/commit/?id=4a24c7d3ca1044c56a1ff4b6d07aefa8eac2d2ef
 ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ should pprobably be split in a separate repo, then plasma-sdk \
can be moved into workspace ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ notmart: there's an idea
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ shall I do that?
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ +1 from me
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ anybody else?
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ well yes but it was your idea :)
--> Son_Goku (~King_InuY@fedora/ngompa) has joined this channel.
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ was hoping someone else would confirm
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ jgrulich, you want to have a go? :)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ oh sorry, maybe I misread the "anybody else" as a "next"
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ anybody else ^^ +1? -1 ?
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ +!
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ * +1
--> cisc (~cisc@unaffiliated/cisc) has joined this channel.
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ yay, I'll do it
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ next()
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ jgrulich if he wants to, otherwise my turn
‎<‎jgrulich‎>‎ Sho_: I have nothing to say :)
--> s8321414 (~s8321414@1-174-25-11.dynamic-ip.hinet.net) has joined this channel.
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ :'(
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ oki
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ it's been a TM-heavy week for me
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ * [TM] Added a data role for "this task has an associated \
launcher" to TasksModel ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ * [TM] With "Keep launchers seperate" \
disabled, the startup notification replacing the launcher item is now layouted to \
match the launcher item in size. The visual result is that the app item only expands \
to task size when the window appears, not already for the starting-up state. \
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ * [TM] Introduced a system to ignore runtime/host executables in \
the match-by-process-command-line part of the app matching heuristic, helps e.g. with \
perl-SDL apps such as Frozen Bubble ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ * [TM] Fixed another bug \
borking window task listing on screen res changes ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ * [TM] I've \
started a thread on wine-devel to poke them into improving desktop integration with \
promising results so far: \
https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2017-April/117413.html ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ \
* [Other] Some Konversation bugfixing ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ I have some UI things to try \
in appdash and simple menu, otherwise nothing too exciting going on \
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ Akademy accepted my talk proposal for complex text input in Plasma \
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ and my travel support req ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ yay!
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ so I guess I'm going to Akademy
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ only if you promise to sort everything about CJK :)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ :)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ that's the goal
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ alrighty
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ romangg, you're up to close it out
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ ok!
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * I wrote three porposals for GSoC projects this year. Two for \
KDE (Window Metadata, i.e. Window Thumbnails on Wayland and native Redshift in Plasma \
                - also for Wayland) and one for Xorg (Multi present in Xwayland)
--> pepo_ (~pepo@p57A40085.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) has joined this channel.
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * Since I got offers from KDE and Xorg, I had to decide and I \
chose the Xorg project now, because this way I can quickly learn about the \
Xserver/Xwayland code and build up some relations to the people there (while I know \
you KDE people already ;) ). ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ from a strategy POV that's pretty \
good, I want KDE to have more people in the middleware stack <-- pepo \
(~pepo@p57A409ED.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) has left this server (Ping timeout: 260 \
seconds). ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ clever tactics
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ I feel a bit guilty though. sorry guys :`(
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * The good news is: I forgot that one of my project ideas for \
KDE was the Redshift stuff and so I wrote most of it in the last week. You can see it \
in action on a Wayland session here: ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ \
https://streamable.com/xvg0x ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ just make sure you wear big KDE \
logos while you're in their channels :) <-- Not_a_Robot \
(~soul@47.red-95-120-77.dynamicip.rima-tde.net) has left this server (Quit: \
Konversation terminated!). ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ that, we can merge it soon, that's \
good ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * I called it Night Color and it has three modi: (1) \
Automatic location and sun time detection (2) Manual location and from that automatic \
sun time detection (3) Manual sun time ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ i'm a bit sad for the \
window metadata stuff tough, as is really important for us :/ ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ \
Riddell: I'm not planning to release it as part of Plasma 5.10, so the repo freeze \
should be fine. first we need to get some testnig and what not (fvogt already found \
some quirks). would still be lovely if neon could have a package for that to try then \
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ kbroulik: what's the repo? ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ romangg: \
awesomeness, is that 5.10 material? ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ Riddell: still in scratch \
right now https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/davidedmundson/plasma-browser-integration.git/ \
but d_ed requested a repo iirc <-- Son_Goku (~King_InuY@fedora/ngompa) has left this \
server (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…). ‎<‎einar77‎>‎ \
kbroulik: I can make a package for the daring in openSUSE too ‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ I \
did ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ oh it's a d_ed
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ do you want to do the meety meets
‎<‎einar77‎>‎ kbroulik: on which plasma version it depends on?
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ it's /the/ d_ed
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ Riddell: It could very well land in there, but I need to solve \
something first. ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ einar77: no plasma dependency
‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ romangg: separate repo or part of an existing one?
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ this is the question.
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ ok, let me finish that and then we can go on :P
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ einar77: Riddell let's talk this through later this week, ok? \
ie. some cmake stuff might need to be sorted out for you guys and I'm not really good \
at this :) ‎<‎einar77‎>‎ kbroulik: sure, poke me anytime you want
‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ <3
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ kbroulik: if you need cmake help I can help with it :P
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ d_ed, you want to go ...?
<-- jgrulich (~jgrulich@217.170.98.36) has left this server (Ping timeout: 258 \
                seconds).
--> agurenko (agurenko@nat/redhat/x-uuthpuefdytsybkx) has joined this channel.
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ wait!
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ oh
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ sorry
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ np
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ (1) uses the geolocation DataEngine and a self written sun \
calculation function ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ (2) uses the above function with the \
manual location data as input ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ (3) just uses the sun time data
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * The color temperature value is controlled by adjusting the \
CRTC gamma values in the DRM platform ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * The problem / question:
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ * Currently the functionality is implemented solely in KWin, \
but I want to change that because I think at least having the location automatic \
directly in the compositor is troublesome. <-- oftc_ftw \
(~oftc_ftw@unaffiliated/oftc-ftw/x-3443471) has left this server (Remote host closed \
the connection). ‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ didn't we talk about having a DRM gamma DBus \
interface in kwin? ‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ as then we can solve the kgamma case too
‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ which would put the sun stuff outside kwin
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ At the moment I'm trying to outsource it by implementing the \
auto location and probably also the timing stuff in an applet. ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ \
and powerdevil screen fade out ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ d_ed: yea, something like that.
‎<‎romangg‎>‎ kgamma stuff comes next. it can be done on top of the Night \
Color stuff. ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ (I think of having a sole class ColorCorrection in \
KWin, which does it all in the end) ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ ((and gets its values via \
dbus)) ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ i.e. temperature value and/or gamma values for \
individual monitors. ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ but my question is if the applet to send \
the data to KWin via dbus should be in the plasma-desktop repo or plasma-workspace or \
should get an own one? ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ I also have the KCM shown in the video \
above. ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ applet and KCM could share some functions.
‎<‎bshah‎>‎ romangg: p-w please.. so in future it can be used on mobile as \
well ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ bshah: and how would the data/function sharing work with \
the KCM (which would be in plasma-desktop I assume)? ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ maybe \
someone can help me with this stuff after the meeting. ‎<‎bshah‎>‎ yeah best \
to breakout ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ that would be all for now from my side
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ d_ed then
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ +1 for gamma trough dbus
‎<‎notmart‎>‎ (maybe limiting the accepted values to avoid pure black)
‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ I've been spending all week doing either QtCurve fixes and fixing \
some issue with the "missing clicks". I now have a nice Qt bug report with an easily \
reproducible test case ‎<‎d_ed‎>‎ I'm not quite sure what I'm doing this \
week. <-- moofang (~lim@i118-21-21-210.s41.a013.ap.plala.or.jp) has left this server \
(Ping timeout: 260 seconds). ‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ something will come along i'm sure
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ :)
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ alrighty, /meeting
‎<‎Sho_‎>‎ i'll do notes in a while
‎<‎llucas‎>‎ d_ed: since you are working on qtcurve can you add appstream \
Metadata to the project? ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ I'll highlight the release notes pad \
for 5.10 https://notes.kde.org/p/plasma_5_10 ‎<‎Riddell‎>‎ do add stuff \
that's new or changed in 5.10 ‎<‎kbroulik‎>‎ Riddell: einar77 currently the \
plasma-browser-integration installs a policy file that has google chrome install the \
extension from the store on installation. in the future I want to add a cmake flag so \
you can decide whether to download it or package and install the extensin locally (to \
avoid downloading stuff from the web without user's consent). also for firefox \
nothing has been done yet but you can apparently also install extensions somehow \
‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ romangg, please add me to any discussion about \
kscreen/kgamma/kwin color correction ‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ unless its in plasma-devel \
or here ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ pepo_: https://phabricator.kde.org/T4465
‎<‎sKreamer‎>‎ Task 4465 "[kwin] Gamma correction" [Open,Normal] {KWin,Plasma \
on Wayland} https://phabricator.kde.org/T4465 ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ not much stuff \
there yet. I'll add it soon. ‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ merci
‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ Cannot live without a custom gamma curve, so currently using a \
hacked XF86VidModeGamma. ‎<‎llucas‎>‎ romangg: is that night mode only \
wayland only ? ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ llucas: yea. It doesn't make much sense to me to \
make it for X as well, since there the Redshift lib is working together with some \
widgets from the store. ‎<‎romangg‎>‎ pepo_: so KGamma doesn't fulfill your \
                needs?
--> HoloIRCUser (~holoirc@user-94-254-162-177.play-internet.pl) has joined this \
channel. ‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ nope
‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ my gamma curve has 33 points :)
‎<‎pepo_‎>‎ then interpolates the gamma values between those