--1cfe99e9c8fe474c97eee537b83d3cd4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Zren created this revision. Restricted Application added a project: Plasma. Restricted Application added a subscriber: plasma-devel. REVISION SUMMARY ToolButton pads the contexts of the label+icon based on the desktop theme's svg margins. Causing the icon to only be 12px, which is scaled down and looks like a solid square with the breeze icon, as seen in https://phabricator.kde.org/D4751 comments. We want this button to be reasonably small, but should have the minimum of a 16px icon. The button itself is 18px atm. Since the icon doesn't go right to the edge, we can just overlay the icon on top of the button and apply all the ToolButtonStyle effects. TEST PLAN Tested on 96 DPI and 2x DPI with: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO=2 plasmoidviewer -a applet -l floating -f horizontal REPOSITORY R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D4845 AFFECTED FILES applet/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml EMAIL PREFERENCES https://phabricator.kde.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/ To: Zren, subdiff, drosca, broulik Cc: plasma-devel, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol --1cfe99e9c8fe474c97eee537b83d3cd4 Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable View Revision=
Zren created this revision.
Restricted Appli= cation added a project: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a subscri= ber: plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY

ToolButton= pads the contexts of the label+icon based on the desktop theme's svg = margins. Causing the icon to only be 12px, which is scaled down and looks l= ike a solid square with the breeze icon, as seen in D= 4751 comments. We want this button to be reasonably small, but should h= ave the minimum of a 16px icon. The button itself is 18px atm. Since the ic= on doesn't go right to the edge, we can just overlay the icon on top o= f the button and apply all the ToolButtonStyle effects.

TEST PLAN

Tested on 96 DPI and 2x DPI with:<= br /> QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO=3D2 plasmoidviewer -a applet -l floating -f horizonta= l

=

EMAIL PREFERENCES
ht= tps://phabricator.kde.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/
<= br />
To: Zren, subdiff, drosca, broulik
= Cc: plasma-devel, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterbe= rg, abetts, sebas, apol
--1cfe99e9c8fe474c97eee537b83d3cd4--