--1442a10a909046b8afce67a4649d4161 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit graesslin added a comment. > Sharing a GBM won't work on all platforms Yes, it won't work on NVIDIA. Just like Wayland in general won't work on NVIDIA. For the nested platforms: fine with me, if recording doesn't work. Fbdev is probably something to consider dropping and hwcomposer is also fd based, so we can also pass it around. > and you'll never be able to do partial screen capture on the kwin side. aye, totally fine on my side. I rather "capture" too many data and let another process do the heavy work to cut it down. The patch set which is in work is currently lacking a solution for multiple screens. That's kind of the last blocker to integrate it. Unfortunately we are also lacking ideas on how to make it work with multiple screens ;-) REPOSITORY R108 KWin REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D4366 EMAIL PREFERENCES https://phabricator.kde.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/ To: davidedmundson, #plasma Cc: graesslin, subdiff, plasma-devel, kwin, #kwin, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, hardening, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas --1442a10a909046b8afce67a4649d4161 Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable View Revision=
[...]

To: davidedmundson, P= lasma
Cc: graesslin, subdiff, plasma-devel, kwin, KWi= n, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, hardening, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas
<= /div> --1442a10a909046b8afce67a4649d4161--