View Revision
broulik updated the test plan for this revision. (Show Details)
broulik updated this revision to Diff 10762.
broulik added a comment.

EDIT DETAILS
instead of going through KRun, ie. in Dolphin selecting two script files and hitting return will actually open them in Kate rather than execute them both. This needs to be addressed separately.

~~This particular patch only applies to 5.9 branch since in 5.8 we didn't have execution of multiple files,~~ (updated the patch now) let's make a fix for 5.8 and then also address the runPreferredApplications thing for 5.9 and then we have everything amazing.

REPOSITORY
R119 Plasma Desktop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
https://phabricator.kde.org/D4367?vs=10761&id=10762

REVISION DETAIL
https://phabricator.kde.org/D4367

AFFECTED FILES
containments/desktop/plugins/folder/foldermodel.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: broulik, Plasma, hein
Cc: plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas